Wednesday, May 9, 2007

It's Been A While!

It's been one month since my last post, so I will try to fill you in on the latest happenings...

I've had two trips to Bill's since my last post. Both times we were able to attend Johnstown Symphony Orchestra concerts. Bill's dad teaches at University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown (UPJ) so he is able to get us FREE tickets to the concerts that they have there. Anything free is good these days =) Anyhow, the second concert was the best. My favorite selections were the William Tell Overture and the 1812 Overture. We always go to McDonald's after the concerts since they are about the only place open that late. Bill came across several McDonald's coupons for free food so we can have a free concert and a free snack. Isn't that great?

On Saturday Bill and I took a ten-mile (almost) bike ride. The first 5 miles were pretty much all downhill so I walked most of the way up coming back. I brought my camera but forgot to take pictures of our ride. Otherwise I could post some new pictures.

Sunday was Friend and Family Day at the Indiana Wesleyan Methodist Church. They had the choir from AWC there to sing.

I came home Monday... looks like a busy weekend coming up. I am attending a Mother-Daughter Banquet at the Lebanon GMC with my mom and grandmother, then Daniel graduates from high school Sunday night. He is graduating valedictorian. I am very proud of him!! I will have pictures to post of all of that next week.

Until then...

No comments: