~where we went for our first "real" date almost 4 years ago~
After dinner and ice cream, Bill said he wanted to go home and relax for the evening. On the way home he said "let's drive by the lake quick before we go home". He drove around a little while until we came upon this table and chairs. His family had set them up for us while we were at dinner.
As soon as I saw the setting I knew what it was for. I was so nervous. We both were... When Bill got down on one knee I started crying so he hurried up his proposal.
I hope I can remember this day for the rest of my life! It was so special!
Another picture from the evening. I am red here because we had planted corn all day (well, a lot of the day!)

Night view. We had a secluded spot, very romantic!
After dinner and ice cream, Bill said he wanted to go home and relax for the evening. On the way home he said "let's drive by the lake quick before we go home". He drove around a little while until we came upon this table and chairs. His family had set them up for us while we were at dinner.As soon as I saw the setting I knew what it was for. I was so nervous. We both were... When Bill got down on one knee I started crying so he hurried up his proposal.
I hope I can remember this day for the rest of my life! It was so special!
Another picture from the evening. I am red here because we had planted corn all day (well, a lot of the day!)
Night view. We had a secluded spot, very romantic!



6 comments:
Congratulations! :)
Congratulations, Jeanette! The pictures are beautiful.
Jeanette, I'm so happy for you:) I hope that you have fun planning your wedding and future together! God bless you and Bill!
Kind of reminds me of my engagement. It was so neat. In fact, we were in NY last week, and Paul and I visited that spot. It had been awhile, so it was neat to go back there. Congratulations! Hope the plans go well for you. If there is anything I can do, let me know. Looks like he is very creative.
Jeanette,
I was so happy to hear that you and Bill are getting married! The pictures here are beautiful.
Best wishes,
Pam Asbury
Congratulations!You can't go wrong marrying a Bill!
Post a Comment