Tuesday, October 16, 2007

No Pictures Yet...

Sorry, everyone, but the library computer isn't allowing me to post pictures. This means it will be weeks before I will be updating again. I will be visiting my parents in November (we're going back to see Sight and Sound's new Christmas production). If I get a chance, I might be able to upload a few pics from their computer. Bill has been looking into getting the Internet at our place but we want highspeed and he's not sure we can get it in our remote location.

Busy weeks for us again... last week Bill and I redid one of our bedrooms. It had pink walls and blue carpet so we changed it to cream. It looks great, I'll also post pictures of that in the future.

This week my brother is coming to visit. He attends Grove City University and will be on fall break so I'm going to pick him up. It's only 80 some miles from me - a lot farther from my parents.

Friday night we are having Family Night at our place. This is where a bunch of families from our church and neighboring Wesleyan Methodist churches get together on a monthly basis to eat, play sports, etc. We're hoping for good weather for a bonfire, basketball, and volleyball. If not it will be ping pong in the garage.

Guess I better head home to get the lawn work done...

Stop by next month, I may have some pictures then!

1 comment:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Jeanette, you could have left the blue and pink room for a nursery!!! LOL