It's hard to believe Christmas 2007 is over already. Christmas was different for me this year because it was my first year not to be with my brothers on Christmas day. I really missed being with them when they opened their gifts. Bill and I plan to visit my family this weekend, but it's not the same as the December 25th excitement. All of the gifts are opened already! Bill's brother, Greg, had to work Christmas so we had to wait until the evening to open gifts... it was okay, Bill and I had a relaxing day - it just made the evening a little rushed.
Here are some pictures from our evening at Bill's parents...
Christmas dinner (it was YUMMY!)
Bill playing Christmas music





1 comment:
Hi, Bill and Jeanette! Jeanette, you don't know me, but Bill and I were at AWC together doing dishes in the dish room! You look very sweet and I'm glad Bill found someone to keep him company! Tell Bill to treat you right!~Tina (Miller) Thomas
Post a Comment