"Puppy" is doing well, she is even learning her bounderies in the house already. Actually, she was never going to be allowed in the house, but since she is little and it is cold out and we need to bond, she is allowed in the kitchen. I'll have to let you know how it's going in a few weeks. If I haven't gone crazy, that is.....
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Our Latest Addition... A Puppy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh, my word, how cute!!! Looks like you'll have loads of fun with her.
Pam
She's adorable!!! Congratulations!!!
Julie
She is so cute! Don't worry, my name suggestions usually get laughed down too! LOL
She looks like a stuffed animal!! How sweet! I'd love to get a dog but it's a bit impractical 19 stories high! :-)
Ohh she is absolutely precious!! And I thought that "kitty" was a great name;o)
Steph from Cdga!
Post a Comment