Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Surprise 60th Birthday Party!

Last Saturday Bill and I had a surprise 60th birthday party for his mom. It was lots of fun planning and keeping the big secret. We think we really did surprise her! I had been wanting to have them for dinner for her birthday, so to throw her off I had them over for dinner a few days before. We invited Bill's mom's Bible study friends, her neighbor friends, her brothers and sister and their families, and our pastor and his wife. I haven't counted yet but I'm guessing we had around 50 people total. The party was at 3 and people were still coming around 7. We had people there until 10:30. It was a long but fun day. I'll post a bunch of pictures below (probably mostly without descriptions since I never can seem to get them lined up correctly).

Bill's friend Danny - they grew up together and were in band together in highschool



Dave and Joyce (Bill's cousin)
Rod, Ruthie and Ryan Simon (Bill's Aunt)

Todd, Connie and Collin Trinkley (She's Bill's cousin)







Danny's parents - Mr. and Mrs. Yasick



Bill's mom, Naomi, her brothers James and Phillip, and her sister Ruthie.






1 comment:

Springer Family said...

Everything looks so pretty! You guys did a great job! =)