Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's Spring!

Spring has FINALLY arrived in our part of the world. We thought it would never come. We're about 2 weeks behind Altoona where Bill and I both work so it seemed strange everyday coming home from green to bare. But we've almost caught up! Mom, Here's a pic of our new patio set for you. Sorry I didn't get one closer.








Ellie can't resist the pond. No wonder we can't keep her clean. Ever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous... but how long does it take to mow that lawn???
Steph from Cdga

Down Blueberry Lane said...

How far are you from Altoona? Reuben's parents live in Tyrone which is less than 1/2 hour. Probably on the other side of Altoona than where you live.

Your place looks beautiful!!

joyh82 said...

Wow beautiful house and property!
I am jealous. ;)

Johnson Family said...

Your home is beautiful! I am happy for you.

Janna Johnson (Bubb)