Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy 33rd Birthday, Bill!!

Bill’s birthday was Saturday, June 14. I asked Bill a few weeks back what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said he wanted to have a picnic with his family. Saturday came and was unfortunately a rainy day. But we were still able to have a picnic on the front porch. He got a 500GB external hard drive from me. He also got white dress shirts. Not one, not two, but three!! He didn’t know I had already bought him one and asked his mom for one. When she went to get one she thought one wasn’t enough and got him another. At least he will be set for a while. He was in desperate need. His parents also gave him a wheelbarrow (I will definitely be using that when I weed the flower beds!). Oh, and he got 3 ties too.

Puppy (Obie) enjoyed all the activity. We missed Ellie because she loves Bill’s mom and would have loved all the attention and activity too.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bill!
So sorry to hear of your loss! Hope little Obie puts a smile on your face and that you enjoy your summer!
Steph from Cdga