Some have asked about my lack of blogging. The reason is that I don't have pictures to post. I don't like to type a lot. I like my pictures to speak for me. I haven't been taking pictures because I haven't been doing anything worth sharing with anyone... for example, I don't have pictures from Harrisburg when I was in training last week... Malls, restaurants, hotel rooms, treadmills... When I returned I did lots of laundry and catch up.
Let's see - last night I waited an extra hour after work while Bill worked overtime. One hour lost. Got home late, made pizza, baked a cake for Family Night, started cleaning upstairs and did some laundry. One hour worth of work perhaps when Bill called me down to help him check what he found on Emma. This turned into removing 2 ticks from Emma, 2 from Syra, and 6 or so from Obie. Obie didn't like the trauma - thus the gagging afterwards. We applied some Triple Antibiotic to the nasty wounds. Another hour lost. I quickly cleaned the downstairs bathroom, covered the cake to be frosted tonight before the dinner, swept the floors, dusted, and did NOT mop. I hate mopping late at night. Mopping should be done in the daylight, in my book. Maybe this explains the pictureless post. It's better than pictures of largely swelled up ticks, gagging dogs, scratched legs (from trying to wrestle the dogs for their tick removal), dirty floors, piles of laundry, sitting in the GD&F parking lot, etc...
What kind of post was that?
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
An insightful word picture of your life!
Byron
Post a Comment