Congratulations Jeanette!! I didn't know you had a blog until today. The pictures where you got engaged are gorgeous and so romantic.I wish you both a happy and fulfilling life together.Susie Zeigler
I just found your blog while 'blog-hopping'! Congratulations! I was just in PA last week & mom wanted to try & have you all over, but it got too busy! Keep in touch! ~ Renee
Hey! I love these pics! I am sooo happy for you guys! God bless,Love,Becka
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations Jeanette!! I didn't know you had a blog until today. The pictures where you got engaged are gorgeous and so romantic.
I wish you both a happy and fulfilling life together.
Susie Zeigler
I just found your blog while 'blog-hopping'! Congratulations! I was just in PA last week & mom wanted to try & have you all over, but it got too busy! Keep in touch! ~ Renee
Hey! I love these pics! I am sooo happy for you guys! God bless,
Love,
Becka
Post a Comment