Thursday, January 31, 2008

More House Pictures

These first two pictures I took recently. The rest were taken last spring before the sale was finalized. The kitchen and dining room are our next project. The apple paper is still in good condition but it's more busy than I am used to. I'm thinking about a dark red, at least for the half wall (pictured above), but I'm not sure about doing the whole room in red. It might seem too dark. Any suggestions?


I had to post this pic for Bill. He LOVES his garage and would be there all the time if I was OK with it =)


Here's the creek that almost made it so we couldn't get the house (flood insurance reasons). It sounds so pretty after a big rain, it actually makes you think a car is driving by it's that loud at times.





A view of our house/garage from the top of Bill's grandparent's farm.