Various people have requested house pics so I've posted quite a few below. The pictures in this blog posting are from the auctioneer's website, so while things don't look the same now as they did then, you can at least get an idea of our "new" home. We are so thankful for our house. The process started back in April and Bill didn't sign the papers until a week before out wedding... there were some interesting quirks that had to be worked out and we had given up on everything going through. It was a faith-building summer, to say the least.







2 comments:
You have a beautiful house!! I love it!! I don't know if you remember me.. Jenn (Robison) Eckert
Jeanette, this is a stunning home. I am so happy for you and Bill. Everything from the tree lined drive to that amazing staircase, and I want to stay in that guest house!!! Congratulations, I know that you and Bill will make it your own and have many wonderful memories there.
Steph from Cdga :o)
p.s. my room is totally a dark red with a white trim. I love it, and with your cherry colored cabinets, it would be striking.
Post a Comment