Bill and I have been crazy-busy for about two weeks. Our biggest projects lately have been canning and freezing. We usually start around 6 or 7 pm, after getting home from work. This makes for late nights but we appreciate the end result...


Yummy corn... total of 28 bags (15 quarts) We would have done more but we still have 30 bags left from last year. Oh, my!
I did 10 bags of zucchini but unfortunately no one told me to take the seeds out. I discovered my error on my own… I think 4 of my bags have seeds. I’ll just use them for Bill and me and will try to remove them as I use them.
Elderberries!! A new experience for us. Some of our jelly set and some didn't. We will try again. If nothing else, someone suggested using it as pancake syrup. Works for me!
A messy process!
Peach freezer jam and elderberry jelly.




1 comment:
And suddenly... I feel very lazy! Incredible and Emma is beautiful:)
Steph from Canandaigua
Post a Comment